Provides project leadership and assumes responsibility for scope, schedule and cost in a cross functional environment. The PM manages all project activities to ensure on time deliveries while coordinating resources and execution in accordance with internal goals and customer expectations. Project Managers are the single point of contact, providing leadership of all assignments and/or tasks from receipt of order through project closeout.
Overview of Essential Duties / Functions:
- Develops and implements with support of a cross-functional project team (operations, sales and engineering) an execution strategy for project scope to achieve the defined performance and cost goals.
- Develops and manages project schedules, milestones, deliverables; works with operations, engineering, and sales teams to ensure quality and timeliness of all deliverables for all assigned customer projects.
- Capable of managing complex programs including multiple projects.
- Provides appropriate reporting to all stakeholders such as customer, internal departments and management; manages the internal and external communication process.
- Assumes full responsibility for the delivery of the allocated projects' scope, from hand-off from sales until all obligations are complete. Takes necessary actions to improve the project deliverables and costs. Provides feedback to sales, engineering, operations and other business functions on the performance of the project and processes.
- Assists in defining required prioritization of customer orders.
- Supports commercial lead in the risk review process; define and quantify risk during the quote phase.
- Review, understand and interpret customer specifications and contract requirements.
- Sets up and secures the necessary resources for the execution of the project. Organizes the project team and ensures that the team members have clearly identified roles, responsibilities, defined interfaces and are empowered within their scope of duties. Single focal point contact of communication.
- Constantly monitors and reports the necessary key performances indicators. Takes proactive approach regarding all necessary actions and decisions to guarantee time, financial, quality and safety performance to maximize the allocated project(s) scope's goals achievements.
- Addresses project timing issues by deciding on actions and leading them in consideration of the defined strategy. Immediately informs management of any impact on overall performance.
- Identifies and documents best practices, lessons learned and continual process improvements.
- Bachelors Degree with 5 - 6 years experience in Project Management, Quality Management or Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering fields.
- Sound knowledge of process and workflow in HealthCare Management solutions. Root cause analysis and problem-solving techniques. Exceptional judgment skills
- Proven experience working with and driving performance of cross-functional teams.
- Track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Experience with financial tracking and reporting of projects costs using percent of completion accounting (POC) principles.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills, an attention to detail and creativity.
- PMP certification a plus
October 13, 2021