- Estimate, plan and lead the design work for small improvements, large complex flows, new feature or a PoC. You will help in planning and be the design owner for multiple tasks, capturing feedback from leadership and cross-functional stakeholders, and ensure that we provide compelling user experience
- Value Creation: Identify opportunities, to create new experiences or to improve existing experience resulting in value for business and end-users
- You will understand the users and business context using techniques like data studies, contextual inquiry, task analysis, card sorting, surveys etc. and gain insights into users resulting in artifacts like journey maps, personas, use cases, affinity maps. which will help in generating the concepts
- You will develop concept models, organizational models, task flows and convert concepts into wireframes, interactive prototypes, and build interactions that are intuitive and meaningful
- Continuously assess the existing digital assets for usability, consistency and usefulness. You will be using usability testing methods like heuristic evaluation, remote task analysis, A/B testing to gain insights on the use of product to determine errors, issues and opportunities
- Collaborate with the rest of the design team to evolve and refine our design system, ensuring visual cohesion and engineering efficiency across all user touch-points
- Experience in UX design, crafting experiences for digital products, enterprise software and other digital touch points. Experience in Automation, and Analytics domain would be an advantage
- Bachelors Degree
- Certifications in Agile Scrum would be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- willingness to learn and understand the technical constraints and its impact on design implementation.
October 13, 2021