In the previous post I wrote about how you can create a Facebook page for your business. Hope you understood it well. Now it’s time that we move on with the next thing you should do in order bring customers to your site.
Installing “Facebook Like” Widget to Your Blogger Blog
This is one very important part of blogging nowadays. Installing a Facebook like widget can revert you back with extra likes to your Facebook page. To do that, follow the following steps:
- Log in to Facebook
- Go to your page
- Click on the “Edit Page” button
- Click on “Resources” on the left sidebar
- Now click on the “Use Social Plugins” link
- You will be directed to Facebook Developers page
- Choose the type of plugin you would like to include on you blog. I prefer “Like Box”
- For “Like Box” click on it.
- You will be shown a form to fill up.
- In the firs field, provide you Facebook page URL.
- Provide the width and height keeping in view of the dimension of you the place in your blog where you want to put the Like Box.
- Choose the Color Scheme according to your blog’s color theme
- Make your choices and then click on “Get Code”
- A window will pop up
- Now choose your preferable SDK or get the IFRAME code, copy it.
- Now go to your Blogger Dashboard
- Click on Design and you will be shown template layout
- Click on “Add a Gadget”
- A window will pop up with list of installable Gadgets.
- Paste the Code you copied earlier and click on save.
Now installing Facebook Like widget on your blog about software development company is done. When people visit your blog and when the click on the like button, your Facebook page’s like will be added. Happy Facebooking and Blogging.